This new course will be starting on Tuesday 20th November and is a Level 1 certificate in vocational studies and retail.
This will be a 5 week course, (finishing at Christmas) and will be three days per week (Tue, Wed, Thurs).
Learners must be aged 19+, unemployed and in receipt of benefits to get the course for free.
The course will cover:
- Customer service in the retail sector
- How teams contribute to the effectiveness in retail business
- The importance of working safely in retail environment
- The retail selling progress
- Control, handling and replenishment of stock
- Prepare for an interview and searching for a job
On completion of course you will be given some work experience within a retail environment.
Places on this course are limited so get your name on the list ASAP.
For more information call Kimberley Cunningham on 0161 202 0161