Digital Smart Training
You are invited to join Citizen Advice Manchester to find out how you could save money, time and stress by gaining digital skills.
Drop in session North City Library Tuesdays 10-1pm
Who are the sessions for?
Anyone with any skill level can come to drop in to see how they can benefits from learning new skills and access online services.
The benefits of getting online get bigger each year. You could be helped to;
- Improve your basic computer skills
- Improve your employability
- Connect with family, friends and online community groups
- Save time by registering with online services
- Save an average of £744 a year by being online, through shopping, discounts, saving on utility bills or reducing costs.
Our Digital Champions are available to discuss what skills you would like to learn, and how we help you to achieve this.